Welcome to our new website! We’ll be adding and updating more content in the upcoming weeks so please don’t hesitate to contact us with suggestions on anything we can do to make your interactions with our website more enjoyable.
PCEI Summer Camps – Enroll Now!
Sign up your 7-13 year old today! 10% off for early bird registration, additional 10% off for members, and an additional 10% off for siblings (2 or more)! Up to 30% off!
- Download our Summer Camps Enrollment Form or pick one up at 1040 Rodeo Drive, Moscow.
- Email us at email@example.com to confirm enrollment.
- Mail check by May 28 to PO Box 8596, Moscow, ID 83843 or drop off at 1040 Rodeo Drive, Moscow.
Our programs run from 9am -3pm. Choose one or more of these enhanced learning opportunities:
- Exploring Nature & Art on the Palouse: June 3 – June 7 (5 days) $220.00
- Ambling Animals: Wiggle, Waddle, Walk: June 17 – 21 (5 days) $220.00
- Beak Week: June 26 – 28 (3 days) $132.00
- Forest Forensics: Bugs, Slugs, and Scales: July 16 – 19 (4 days) $176.00
PCEI Seeks Restoration Technicians
PCEI seeks to hire seasonal field technicians to help with implementation of restoration projects and to supervise and direct volunteers and AmeriCorps team members. The position will be full time from date of hire through November 2013. For details, visit PCEI Job Openings.
Thank You, Idaho!
On May 2nd, 2013, over 80 donors gave a total of $6,400 to help us connect kids to nature through hands-on learning experiences! This is a big step towards keeping our 2012-2013 education programs at low- or no-cost and increase the number of programs we can deliver. Thank you!
Save the Date!
Check out our Events Calendar for upcoming PCEI and community events.
Visit Our Nature Center
Enjoy trails, wetlands, outdoor art, Bikes for Tikes and more at the PCEI Nature Center. Located at 1040 Rodeo Drive in Moscow, Idaho. Open dawn to dusk 7 day a week.