When you choose to participate in one of our AmeriCorps Placement Programs, you become part of a nationwide family of AmeriCorps members, community volunteers, and agencies that are called to action.
- $12,100 annual stipend (before taxes)
- Health Insurance, Child Care and Food Stamps (if qualified)
- 300 hours of Member Development (i.e. workshops, trainings, volunteering, conferences)
- Experience in the field, networking, ample opportunities for professional development
- $5,730 Education Award (to use towards repaying a qualified loan or continuing education)
Positions for the PCEI AmeriCorps program for the 2014.15 service year are now posted on the AmeriCorps website. For positions available in the Portland area with the Confluence Environmental Center, contact Sherrie Jackson, Member Recruitment Coordinator or Lara Jones, Program Director.